.


Dreams

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as the is hope, there is joy in living."



Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Little Mud on the Tires!!

Happy Anniversary to My Hubby!

Last week I got to post about my husbands anniversary gift to me...so this time I'll show you what I did for Charlies gift! No, nothing crafty this time since this year I'm in school but I did take him out for a day of Rubicon madness! For those of you who dont know what that is, it's 4-wheelin heaven for any guy!

Yesterday we woke up early, packed lunch and loaded up on sun block! Charlies been on wheels practically since he was born, having his first gocart at age 3! Hes had more cars than I can count on my fingers and TOES! So what else better for a gift than going wheelin with his buddies(and me too!)for the weekend!


This is Charlies best buddie Grant and his wife!



Here is what they call soup can. A very tough place to get through...


Charlie tries...


Celebration..he made it!!!


This is his moment, with all the guys cheering :0)


This is me wheelin! Kinda scary... but awesome!! Charlie was proud ;0)


Grants rig!


Just a little mud puddle....



Say cheese :0)


Time well wasted...
It was a beautiful day! Here's to my best friend and love of a life time!You are what I never knew I always wanted....

No comments: