.


Dreams

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as the is hope, there is joy in living."



Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What To Do With Those Vintage Frames? DIY!

Goodmorning!
Lately I've had this accumulation of vintage frames. Pretty as they are alone I thought I would make a few into a jewlery holder. It was really easy to do!



What you will need:
Frame(any size)
Chicken Wire
Staple Gun
Needle Nose Plyers
Wire Cutters

First measure your frame to fit the chicken wire. Staple chicken wire to back of frame. Cut any extra chicken wire off. Hammer down any edges of chicken wire and your done! See that was easy :0) You can hang your gorgeous jewlery on it or even hang post cards or put your pictures in it. Happy Sunday!


4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love your idea, I may just have to try that sometime. I look at frames at the junk store all the time and wonder how I can repurpose them.

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Your frames are gorgeous - Love the details. What a cute idea and I just love the postcards and picture thought! Super cute! Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderul week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Jenny Beth said...

this is stunning!! I have been wanting to do this to some of my kitchen cabinets, i just havent yet because i am afraid it will look back, i think you have inspired me!!
lifeonlyford.blogspot.com

Katie @ BurbTales said...

I just found your blog through Rory's site and I love all your ideas! I'm your newest follower too :)