.


Dreams

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as the is hope, there is joy in living."



Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Little Home in Shabby Chic (PART 3)

Ok so I finally got around to posting this! Welcome to my bedroom :0)Not much to it but its cozy and comfy! All of what I have are all flea market finds! I love everything in white..its so peaceful and feels so clean.One of my favorite things in my room is of course my iron bed along with my chandelier! One of my most sentimental things are my wedding shoes. They're so sparkly and glamorous and dirty but I like them that way..they remind me of that special day. Hope you like it!












13 comments:

Caitlin Bellah Trenzano said...

omg. I want to do a photoshoot in your bedroom! Its adorable! haha

Fleur de Bee said...

Beautiful!!! You have such great taste and I swooned!

Kisses ~ Molly

Unknown said...

So sweet and cozy.Love your bedroom!

Hugs
Charo

CIELO said...

Thank you for sharing your cottage at our "Show Off Your Cottage Monday"... love that bedroom with all the white and romantic feeling... oh, and how I would love to see our link here too ;)

blessings and smiles

cielo

Sandi said...

Your bedroom is gorgeous!! I love all the white and that chandelier is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings~

Rachel said...

I love the milk glass vanity lamp!!! I have a collection of milk glass, so it called out to me!

awal.ny said...

What a beautiful room. I love the iron bed.

Vintage Market Place said...

what a great place to crawl into to dream away the night. Your setting is just beautiful, I would just curl up with great magazines and books and love it.
Amy

Rebecca said...

Love your antique bed-so relaxing and peaceful room!

★Carol★ said...

Your bedroom is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bed and chandelier too, but I especially love that you have your wedding shoes right there to remind you of your wedding day!
Happy White Wednesday!
Carol

Unknown said...

hi from another White Wednesday fan- I am sure I would have many lovely dreams in a room that lovely...

Karen

Ticking and Toile said...

Your bedroom is just beautiful! I love love love your bedframe!! All the whites are just lovely. New to your blog so I'm off to browse :)

xo,
Shellagh

Faded Charm said...

Oh, your bedroom is so dreamy! That bed is gorgeous. So glad you could join in.

Take care,

Kathleen