.


Dreams

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as the is hope, there is joy in living."



Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

I Was Featured!

Guess what!
This week I was featured on an awesome blog -Tools Are For Women Too! I was nominated as Great Craftswoman of the Week! How cool is that! Big THANK YOU to Rory for selecting me. It means alot seeing as it is the first place I've been featured! Please if you haven't already had the chance to visit stop by Rory's blog...He has really great crafty ideas!! Also, a big Thank You to all my new followers!...

toolsareforwomentoo.blogspot.com

toolsareforwomentoo

2 comments:

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

You are very welcome Cierra. Your blog is terrific. Rory

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Hello Again Cierra!,
Every Sunday I do a post called The Sunday Wrap Up, highlighting the weeks past events. I of course had to mention the fabulous Craftswoman Of The Week. Just thought you would want to know. Rory