.


Dreams

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as the is hope, there is joy in living."



Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

DIY Fancy Smancy Burlap Chairs!



Recently I posted a few pictures of this table at our Second Saturdays in Folsom but I didn't really get to show it. This was a fun project for me and I'm sure it will be for you too!

This table I've changed multiple times and never happy with what I did. Finally I just went to a simple white. I found the chairs at Alameda in the back of a truck that said "free stuff".Cant get any better! I also painted them white. They matched the table perfectly! Match made in heaven.. :0)



I love the look of burlap so I decided to cover the seats in burlap to give the dinning set a rustic look. I wanted to make it a little more fancy, so I numbered each of the seats 1-4.




1 comment:

Get Nestled In said...

Cierra,
I love your work! I definitely need to follow you!! I saw your feature on Tools Are for Women Too! I'm working on some old antique chairs right now, & I'm loving the burlap seat covers on yours. I look forward to your future posts!

T.bird