.


Dreams

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as the is hope, there is joy in living."



Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Little Home in Shabby Chic (PART 2)

My Kitchen Area~
Below is my little kitchen shelf with my favorite picture of my hubby and I in
Hawaii :0) I love roses and sea shells so this is what I see when I do the ever fun dishes.



Here in this picture I use a wardrobe armour to become somewhat of a pantry. Again I have an extremely small home so I try to make best off what I have.In my home I have NO closets or upper kitchen cabinets. So I made this into storage for my cat and dog food,towels along with pots and pans. It was another fun find for about $40.Can't beat that.


On my fridge I have my favorite pictures put up of family and friends. For the longest time I wouldn't put anything on my fridge so it wouldn't be cluttered but I want to be reminded of what makes me happiest. So I gave in :0)




For my kitchen I found this amazing old rustic cabinet. The drawers hold my dessert dishes,linens,candles and silverware. I keep my collection of favorite dishes inside along with my vintage mismatched tea cups and wine glasses.I found this at a yard sale for $40 also.Its a definite keeper!



My favorite thing of all time is chandeliers. They are so romantic and glamorous. My goal(silly) was to have a chandelier in every room in my home,not hard seeing as it is a small one. Well I did it! This chandelier I found in Alameda for $30.
Yessss....another keeper. Its home is know in my kitchen above my sink.




And my favorite piece in my entire house is my white chandelier. Its what I see as I walk into my home. I get a smile every time I see it! :0)

My Bathroom~

Its very small but it works... Everything I have in here is found from yard sales.





Accept for my little pink medicine cabinet I found from Marilyn in Alameda!



Even my shower curtain was a yard sale find for $5, even the chandelier $5! I love the bath sign above the doorway, it also was found in Alameda by a man who custom makes the old tins.




Well there it is, my kitchen and bathroom! I'm not a designer just a lover of whats pretty, pink, old, rusty and glamorous. Keep checking for (PART 3)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the chandelier in the bathroom I always wanted to do that