.


Dreams

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as the is hope, there is joy in living."



Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Arrival! Rustic Burlap Chair $229.00





Before and After..What a difference right? Didn't think you could love it? Well I did!
It is the second vintage chair I worked on this week. It was hard not to keep it for myself...but I fought the urge.:0)On a scale from 1(lowest) to 5(highest) what would you rate it? I would love to know what you think...Thanks All :0)

1 comment:

Marie said...

Oh my word Cierra, she's definitely a 10! I'm a burlap girl, so you had me at burlap. But the whole thing turned out fabulous! Oh how I wish your little shop was close by. Great job.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com